Looking for More than a Job?
We currently are accepting applications for the following positions:
Updated May 9, 2016
Send your CV or Letter of Interest to:
One Highland Drive
Chalfont, PA 18914
Attn: Human Resources
Or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review each and every resume we receive. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our residential therapeutic programs are located throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania and have fully staffed on-site treatment teams. We are state licensed and fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
Over 100 highly accomplished and well-educated health care professionals work with Project Transition including but not limited to psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and therapists. Project Transition is a leader in the behavioral health community and takes pride in the fact that we work to enhance the quality of life for our members.
We are dedicated to making sure that our employees, services and programs reflect the range of the people we serve. Our staff is the heart of our organization.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Project Transition is committed to conducting its business according to the following principles:
- Providing quality services that offer exceptional value to our members.
- Supporting members to make sure that our programs deliver the value and performance that they expect and deserve.
- Maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in all areas of service to our members and our company’s activities.
- Treating all employees and co-workers with respect and dignity.
- Continually striving to improve every aspect of our Therapeutic Communities.
We are always looking for qualified and creative candidates. Project Transition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.